Jessica couldn’t find a shower curtain to match her basement colour scheme of blue, green and brown so she decided to paint one using leftover paint.
Supplies: Plain shower curtain, leftover paint, brush, stencil.
Durability: Great. (Gave it a wash this week end and it washed up well.)
Total Cost: $20 (for the shower curtain.)
- Purchase or make your plain shower curtain. Jessica’s cost $20
- Cut both ends off a coffee can to use as a stencil
- Measured and trace your circles out from the center so it looks the same at both ends.
- Used a stenciling paint brush to dab on the paint on instead of brushing it. This prevents bleeding.
- Enjoy a curtain that matches perfectly.